Logo

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Open Your Two Gifts from God


Do you have any gifts from last Christmas which you never opened? Of course not and neither do I. Most of us have such anticipation of opening our gifts, we struggle to wait until Christmas.

The majority of Christians today have two gifts God gave them the day He saved them that they have never opened. They are the gifts of abundant grace and righteousness. (Romans 5:17 "...much more those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.") These two gifts transformed my life and healed my marriage.

You can open these gifts today but only through faith. To open the gift of abundant grace is to depend on Jesus Christ in you to meet your needs for love and acceptance and to live His life through you. To open the gift of righteousness is to believe that your identity in Christ makes you as righteous as Him.

Why don't you open these two gifts right now? Here is a suggested prayer for you to pray today and beyond.

"Jesus, I realize that I have tried many ways to meet my own needs for love and acceptance, but it has not worked. I choose to agree with You believing that You love and accept me today unconditionally. I am also convinced that without You, I can do nothing in any area of my life. I ask You to live Your life through me today in all that I do. Finally, Jesus, I believe when You gave me the gift of Your righteousness, it became my righteousness which is my truest identity. I choose to believe regardless of my behavior, circumstances or feelings. Please remind me often of these two gifts from You. Thank you Jesus. Amen"

Live Free In Christ,

Mark Maulding, President and Founder

www.GraceLifeInternational.com
All Content Copyright © 2013 Mark Maulding

No comments:

Post a Comment