Logo

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Grace for Failures

    Years ago, I failed at starting a church but God used it to bring me to spiritual brokenness. In 1994, I believed He wanted me to start a new ministry known as Grace Life International. I put feet to my faith and moved the family from Georgia to NC.

  Though I knew I was not a failure in Christ, there was a defining moment which would set the course for the ministry. I was talking to Father and said, “You know I failed when I tried to start a church. If you don’t lead this ministry through me, we are going to be in trouble.”

  I come back to this place over and over as God keeps growing us into a powerhouse He works through, to heal the hurting and help the spiritually hungry with His Gospel of grace! It’s not that I haven’t made mistakes through the years for sure. But I don’t believe the ministry would be where it is unless Jesus had kept me and our staff in a place of total dependence. I’m still amazed seeing the thousands He has transformed.

  Each of us was made by God to live every moment dependent on Jesus Christ to live in us and through us. Jesus says in John 15:5, “I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.”

  Failure is an opportunity to depend on Christ to live through us each moment. Contact us if you need help. 

Live Free In Christ, 

Mark Maulding, Founder & President 

www.GraceLifeInternational.com All Content Copyright © 2014 Mark Maulding

No comments:

Post a Comment