Logo

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Mauldings' April God Stories


The following is a quote from a 17 year old girl at my recent F4T Conference. “Now I understand Biblically why most of the people in my generation consider God a joke.  Their parents did not understand the gospel so they could not let Christ live it out through them in their homes.  That’s why their kids have turned away from God.  That’s why we are being called the ‘hopeless’ generation.”    Wow!  How insightful she was.  Her words impassion me more to keep sharing the complete gospel with Christians.  We need to show the next generation that Jesus in us is real and does transform us!  Thank you for partnering with me financially and in prayer to make this happen!

Prayer Requests

My family and I need $1759 per month in new support.  Would you pray about giving towards this by increasing your monthly support? Or maybe you could give a one-time gift?  Maybe you could give part of your tax-refund.  You can give securely online at www.GraceLifeInternational.com under About Us, Our Staff then click Mark Maulding.

Pray for a F4T(Foundation4Transformtion) Conference I am leading in Spartanburg, SC April 25-27.  Contact person is Rob Nelson at rrnelson22@yahoo.com.

Pray for Men’s Only Grace Life Conference I am leading in our office, May 10-11. Contact Kathy Wilkinson in our office at Kathy@GraceLifeInternational.com or 704-522-9026.

               
Family Matters (for Praise and Prayer)
 
Ellen and I just ran our first 5K together.  It was a blast and my first race ever.  I am shocked that I placed 3 in my age group for men and won a medal!  I was just glad I did not quit running before the end! 


Ben (23) received a summer internship in Charleston at the Piggly Wiggly Corporate Office.  God also provided a car for him through the generosity of some friends who had be talking about wanting to give one of their cars away when they received my prayer request!  Thank you for praying for him.

Andrew (24) was not approved to be a research assistant next fall, his last semester at UPR.  Pray for him to find a teaching job for next fall at one of the Christian schools so he can pay for school.

Bekah (22) is finishing up her sophomore semester at USC.  We talked with the Director of the Carolina Life Program recently and they are working to get her two jobs for the fall semester.  Pray our monthly missionary support comes in so we can send her back for her junior year.

Christopher (19) is looking for full-time employment since he is not returning to college.  Pray he finds something close by since he has no car.



Live Free In Christ, Mark Maulding, President and Founder www.GraceLifeInternational.com All Content Copyright © 2013 Mark Maulding