Logo

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Gospel for Christians through Technology

   

Early in 2012, I was asking our Father where He wanted to take Grace Life International. One thing He spoke very clearly was "technology". I knew what He meant immediately. Up to date technology is a tool which can be used by God to share the complete gospel with Christians. Look at some of the opportunities coming our way and pray for us.

SKYPE COUNSELING
"I live in another state but I really need your discipleship counseling. Can you counsel me through Skype?" This is a question we are getting more and more. The answer is "Yes we can but for only a limited number of people because of our computers are too old to handle this technology."

DISCIPLESHIP CONFERENCES
"I would like to go to one of your grace-based discipleship conferences but I live too far away. Can I download it from your web site?" The answer is "No, but we have a plan in place to provide that in the near future." At this point, we can send you the DVDs or the CDs along with the Grace Life Conference manual which works fine in the USA, but is a little more challenging in other nations.

DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING

When I was meeting with Christian leaders from several European countries recently, I was shocked when one of them said publicly, "It is great to finally meet in person one of my mentors, Mark Maulding." Later, I asked him what he meant only to find out that he and others in Europe had been watching, not only my teaching, but Grace Life International's entire Advanced Discipleship Training on DVD. That was exciting, but later I realized that if it could be provided over the internet, we could train hundreds or even thousands in Europe in how to live by God's grace and how to disciple others to live by God's grace.

LIFE COACHING
Life Coaching and Counseling are very different. Christian counseling is in essence helping a person find God's answer in Christ to their present problem caused by events in their past. Christian Life Coaching is helping a person discover how God designed them so they can plan their future to fulfill the purpose for which God created them. Most people today want Life Coaching through Skype. I can currently provide this through the Internet on a limited basis.

These are a few ways that the complete gospel of grace is finding avenues for us to be able to share it with Christians who are hurting, Christians who are spiritually hungry and Christians who want Life Coaching. I write this week to ask you to pray with us at GLI that our Father will provide the resources we need to be able to reach out through technology locally, in the USA and to the nations.

Live Free In Christ,



Mark Maulding, President and Founder







www.GraceLifeInternational.com

All Content Copyright © 2012 Mark Maulding